I have not been able to connect these
individuals with their families, maybe together we can help find them a home.
- Mildred - was married to
Donahue. Mildred had two children,
Patricia Lou. This
family believes they have relatives in Canada, Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota,
North Dakota and South Dakota. Record Number:
- George - is found in the Parish of Kensington, County of Middlesex,
England with a will probated 15 July 1836. Record number:
- Addie - was born 2 September 1906. She died 15 June 1982 in
Orangevale, California. Record Number:
- Agnes - was born 30 November 1892. She died 15 August 1968 in
San Antonio, Texas. Record Number: 11557
- Ima - was born about 1928. She died 22 September 1928 and is
buried in the Old Palestine Cemetery in Alto, Texas.
Record Number: 26829
- Jane was born about 1801 in Tennesse, dying about 1850 in Texas. She was married twice, one husband being
Andy Hopkins. Jane and Andy had eight
children. A second husband was Stokeley Enochs. Jane and Stokeley were married in Shelbyville, Bedford County, Tennessee. Jane and Stokeley had four children;
Jason A., Thomas T.,
Record Number: 11440
- Jeff - was born about 1894 in Kentucky. He is found on the
1920 census, livng in Ballard County, Kentucky. Jeff is listed as a
hired laborer in the home of Sam Henderson. Record
- Julia F. - was born 10 June 1928. She died 2 April 1994 and
is buried in the Tecumseh Mission in Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma.
Record Number: 24433
- Lewis Hardy - was born 8 September 1915. He died 13 July 1927
and is buried in the Miami Cemetery in Miami, Texas.
Record Number: 24379
- Marsha N. - was born about 1842 in Ray
County Missouri and was married to William Henry Snider. William and
Marsha had eight children, one of whom was a boy,
B. Snider born 12 January
1885 in Ray County, Missouri. Record Number:
- Merle - was married to
Sullivan. Merle and Nona had three children,
and Sharon. This name came to me from Steven's wife,
Record Number: 17867
- Richard P. - was born in Kentucky.
He married Della May. Richard and Della had a child named
born 13 October 1909 in Lillah, Yakima County, Washington. Dasie died 10
December 1915 in Yakima, Yakima County, Washington.
Record Number: 13547
- Sarah - was born 18 August 1852 in San Francisco, California.
Record Number: 1160
- Sarah - was married to
probably in North Carolina in the mid 1700's. She is said to be the
daughter of James McCuistion. Record Number:
- Aubrey H. - was born 19 April 1932. He died 5 October 2002 in
Norfolk, Virginia. Aubrey is burried in the Woodlawn Memorial Gardens in
Norfolk, Virginia. Record Number: 24434
- Cornelia - was born in 1863, and died
in 1943. She was married to John Samuel Hine who was born in 1863 and
died in 1946. Record Number: 16509
- George - was born 12 June 1882 in
Texas. He died 9 December 1956 in Los Angeles, California.
George's mother's maiden name was Aiken. Record
- Hattie - was married to
on 19 August 1894 in Navarro County, Texas. Hattie is listed as a free
woman of color in the Cemetery and Marriage Books for Navarro County.
Record Number: 11353
- Joe - was born 1 December 1809, and
died 12 December 1899. He is buried at Spring Hill or Cedar Cemetery,
black cemeteries in Mississippi. Joe is buried with
who was born in August 1823 and died 13 August 1899.
Record Number: 19322
- John - and his wife
Vina buried their
children, Zola A. and
Rennie L. in May of 1885. The children are buried
at Mount Zion Negro Cemetery in Calloway County, Kentucky.
Record Number: 19719
- Leonard - was born 7 March 1932. He is buried in the New
Concord Cemetery, Calloway County, Kentucky. Record
- Mary Elcy - was born 13 September 1885. She died 14 September
1898 and is buried in the Mount Zion Negro Cemetery in Calloway County,
Kentucky. Record Number: 19718
- Mazy Ida - was born 18 April 1872, and
died 4 October 1960. She is buried in the New Concord Cemetery in
Calloway County, Kentucky. Record Number:
- Pelina - was married to
Futrell on 8 February 1884 in Henry County, Tennessee. The bondsman
was M. Midyett. Record Number: 19353
- Rebecca - was born 25 July 1807, and
died 2 November 1885. She is buried in the New Concord Cemetery in
Calloway County, Kentucky. Record Number:
- Agatha - was a waitress in 1969. She was found in Dayton,
Montgomery County, Ohio. Record Number:
- James - was married to Mary.
They had a child named Linda. Record Number:
- Raymond H., Sr. - was born 15 January
1908, possibly in Ireland. He immigrated to New York, then lived in
Massachusetts and New Castle, Delaware. Raymond died January 1978.
He was married to Helen Baker. Raymond and Helen had a son named
Raymond H., Jr. Record Number: 19328
- Amelia - died 23 August 1759 in River Thames, Dorset, Ireland.
Record Number: 18186
- Anthony - was born about 1756.
He was a baker by trade and immigrated to America 16 May 1774. He was
aboard the vessel "Gale" of Whithave bound for New York.
Record Number: 19208
- Richmond Beckett - was born 12 June
1927 in West New Jersey, married in 1851 and died August 1975. Richmond
was a Professor of Physics at the University of Wisconsin in Milwaukee,
Wisconsin. Record Number: 9873
- George Alouisious - was born in 15
December 1941, possibly in Oklahoma. He had a sister,
Melody, living in
Ohio. George married Mary Claire Rifenbery in Rockton, Illinios.
They had two children, Kyle Allen and
Erin. They were living in
Illinois. There has been no luck in locating the parents of this
individual. Record Number: 19262
- Samuel A. - was born about 1849, died
in 1925. He married Margaret Jane Braden. Samuel and Margaret had
nine children: Alexander,
Record Number: 26885
- James Henry - was married to
Song. They had a son,
Charles Henry, born 5 May 1899 in
Philadelphia, Chester County, Pennsylvania. Charles died October 1982 in
Oreland, Pennsylvania. Record Number:
- Annie B. - died 4 June 1912. She
is buried in the Salt Lake City Cemetery in Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County,
Utah. Record Number: 21321
- Ella - was born about 1852. Ella
received a cat scratch that led to blood poisoning. She died 13 August
1906 in Liberty, Howard County, Indiana. Record Number:
- Elva - was born in Lakefield,
Minnesota. During her life, she lived in Michigan and Iowa. Elva
"Polly" died September 1995 in Perry, Iowa. She left two sons,
Jim McQuiston. Record Number: 19723
- Flora B. - was married to
J. Turner, Jr. on 13 December 1945. Dr. Turner was born 23 November 1921
and died 14 February 1969 in New Castle, Pennsylvania.
Record Number: 13211
- Gloria M. - married a McQuiston.
She was born 8 December 1921, and died 7 July 1998. She lived in Fresno,
California. Record Number: 21009
- James Ezra - is believed to be the
brother of Matilda (below), nothing further is known of him.
Record Number: 21773
- Jean - was born about 1748. She
married James Mathison 20 April 1770 in Parish of Inch, County Wigtown,
Scotland. James and Jean left Scotland 31 May 1775, aboard the "Jackie"
of Glasgow bound for New York; with them were two children,
about 1771 and John, born about 1774. Record Number:
- Jennie - was born 1909. She died
an infant, on 13 August 1909. She is buried in Salt Lake City Cemetery
in Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, Utah. Record Number:
- John - was born 9 July 1904. He
died 27 February 1963 and is buried in the Holy Trinity Abbey Cemetery in
Huntsville, Weber County, Utah. Record Number:
- Jonathon - was born about 1729.
He immigrated to America 31 May 1775 on board the "Jackie" of Glasgow bound
for New York. Jonathan left Scotland in search of a better life in North
Carolina. It is unknown if he made it to North Carolina.
Record Number: 19209
- Leslie - was born about 1865. He
married Henrietta Hunter about 1887. Leslie and Henrietta had
approximately twelve or thirteen children, two of which are believed to be
Lula and Lester. This family appears in West Virginia.
Record Number: 17149
- Lionel Thiel - was born 24 April 1914.
He graduated from the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland in
1938. Lionel served in the U.S. Navy from 1938 until 1962. He was
a Captain, and served with Heavier than Air aircraft.
Record Number: 8885
- Marjorie - was married to
Schiffman. She is known to have lived in Lorraine, Ohio.
Marjorie had a sister, Thea; who is believed to be a nun.
Record Number: 20941
- Matilda - was married to
or Leut on 21 March 1833 in Holmes County, Ohio. Matilda is said
to have a brother, James Ezra. Record Number:
- Rebecca Isabell - was born about 1842,
possibly in Scotland or Kansas. She married
John William Hadlow
around 1865, in Independence, Kansas. In 1880, Rebecca died from
childbirth complications. Record Number:
- Thomas - was married to
Stephens. The marriage bond was posted 11 December 1815 in
Mecklenburg County and Tyrell County, North Carolina. Witnesses on the
bond are: David McCullum, James Dennis, William Minson and Jess Alexander.
Record Number: 20120