- Awalt, Robert, Family Group Sheet (San Francisco, California: 20 November 1998).
- Willard Lowe, 1880 U.S. Census, Schedule 1, Champaign, Champaign County, Illinois, Enumeration District 3, Supervisors District 5, Dwelling 316, Family 340; National Archives.
- Woodbeck Low, 1850 U.S. Census - Schedule No. 1, Moral Township, Shelby County, Indiana, Dwelling 1179, Family 1192; National Archives.
- Woodbeck Low, 1860 U.S. Census - Schedule No. 1, Moral Township, Shelby County, Indiana, Dwelling 265, Family 231; National Archives.
- Givens, Frances, Letter to Gloria McCuistion (Grants Pass, Oregon: 25 July 1998).
- Willard Law, 1870 United States Federal Census - Schedule 1, Milo, Bureau County, Illinois, Dwelling 196, Family 196; National Archives.
- Willard Lowe, 1920 U.S. Federal Census - Population, Colony City, Ozark Township, Anderson County, Kansas, Enumeration District 27, Supervisor's District 2, Sheet 6A, Dwelling 152, Family 162; National Archives.
- Payton, W. E., Copy of "News Notes from Colony" (Iola, Kansas: The Iola Daily Register, 28 July 1927).
- Hancock County, Indiana, Index to Marriage Records 1828-1920 Inclusive Volu, W. P. A. Original Record Located County Clerk's Of; Book: C--4;Page: 247.
- The Iola Register, Copy of Obituary from newspaper (Iola, Kansas: The Iola Register, 11 April 1912), pg 7.
- Copy of Marriage License (Iola, Kansas: 1 November 1918).
- Frank Lowe, 1900 U.S. Federal Census - Schedule No. 1, Population, Neosho Falls Township, Woodson County, Kansas, Enumeration District 187, Supervisor's District 4, Sheet 6, Dwelling 107, Family 110; National Archives.
- Allen County, Kansas, copy of marriage license record (Allen County, Kansas: 27 November 1895).
- Photograph of the Low headstone.
- Wright, Richard, M.D., 2001 Santa Monica Blvd, #208-W, Santa Monica, California, Certificate of Death for Floy Low Wells.
- McCuistion, Gloria Diane (Newport News, Virginia: 26 July 1998).
- Geo. McCuistion dies in Accident (Newspaper obituary from unknown paper and date.).
- Newspaper article from Independence, Kansas (Independence, Kansas: 17 May 1966).
- Chas McCuistion, 1900 U.S. Census - Population, Barton City Township, Barton County, Missouri, Enumeration District 17, Supervisor's District 13, Sheet 11, Dwelling 193, Family 199; National Archives., Enumeration District 13.
- Department of Commerce and Labor, Thirteenth Census of the United States: 1910 Population (Washington DC: Bureau of the Census, 13 May 1910).
- Office of the Secretary of State, World War I Military Service Record (Missouri: Office of the Secretary of State, 11 August 2003).
- Department of Commerce, Fourteenth Census of the United States 1920 population (Washington DC: Bureau of the Census, 31 January 1920). Supervisor's District No. 5, Enumeration District No. 42.
- Record Times, Geo. McCuistion dies in accident (Altoona, Kansas, Record Times: 19 May 1966).
- Fowler Tribune, Marriage notice in the newspaper (Fowler, Colorada: Fowler Tribune, 1949).
- Graduation Announcement.
- Graduation Announcement.
- James A. Bromley, 1930 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Royal Oak City, Oakland County, Michigan, ED 63-107, SD 14, Sheet 11, Dwelling 312, Family 228; Ancestry.com.
- Commonwealth of Virginia, Certificate of Death, Certificate Number: 81-025570.
- Office of the City Clerk, Royal Oak, Michigan, Birth Certificate of Gloria Diane McCuistion (Royal Oak, Michigan: Registrar Gladys Holmes, 21 June 1972), Birth No. 121, Local File No. 2720.
- Barley, Mary, Phone call (Rochester Hills, Michigan: 26 December 2000).
- Scott, Regina, e-mail to Gloria McCuistion (1 July 1999).
- McCuistion, George Kenneth.
- Douglas McCuistion, "Donna Domes," e-mail message from <firstname.lastname@example.org> to Gloria D. McCuistion, 20 July 2006.
- Tonya Yarbrough.